Crawler excavator safety: Own it with this best practices training program
The crawler excavator has become so common on job sites today that it's easy to take it for granted. In well-trained hands, it can be amazingly productive. But with a less-experienced operator behind the controls, the excavator can present some significant safety challenges. Here are several examples:
- The offset location of the cab means it has a large blind spot
- The counterweight of a crawler excavator typically overhangs the undercarriage, which means laborers working nearby need to stay outside of its swing radius
- An excavator can become unstable when working on slopes
To help your operators work safely with these popular machines, VISTA is pleased to offer you a 15% discount during August on our Crawler Excavator Safe Operating Techniques training program.
Interested in this product? See: Crawler Excavator Safe Operating Techniques
Please note: In order to receive the discount on these programs, you must enter the alphanumeric code we'll be sending you in the VISTA e-newsletter.
Sign up today for exclusive offers
If you're not subscribed to the VISTA e-newsletter, why not sign up now?Ā You'll get exclusive access to monthly specials like this one, plus safety tips you can use to help keep your equipment operators working safely!
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!