How much can you save?
March 1, 2010 | TruckLogic
Improving the effectiveness of your haul truck operator training can help you to significantly increase your mine's productivity and reduce unplanned maintenance expenses. VISTA Training has developed three calculators to help you to determine how much you can save at your mine:
- Productivity calculator: How would an improvement in production affect the total value that your truck fleet can generate?
- Cost savings calculator: How much money can you save by reducing the operating and maintenance costs of your haul truck fleet?
- Tire cost calculator: How much money can you save by increasing the average tire life of all the haul trucks in your fleet?
When you plug your mine's numbers into these Microsoft-Excel based calculators, you'll see that VISTA's TruckLogic™ haul truck training curriculum can make a significant impact on your operations - in terms of increased productivity as well as reduced reactive maintenance.
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!