NUCA Pipelayer Installation Training Series now available for instant online access
June 17, 2013 | Products
VISTA Training is pleased to announce NUCA's Pipelayer Installation training series in an instant access format via VISTA Online, our on-demand training portal site.
This trio of programs, developed by the National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA) and produced by VISTA Training, covers the fundamentals of water and sewer pipe installation using modern equipment and technologies. They are designed to help train utility crews to work together safely and productively.
The following programs are available:
- Chapter 1 - Job Layout: This program covers overall safety issues, job site layout, material handling and protecting the pipe installation (available via web and CBT disc formats).
- Chapter 2 - Excavation, Trenching, Manholes & Backfilling: This program covers trenching, bedding, backfilling, dealing with manholes, dewatering and tie-ins (available in CBT disc format only).
- Chapter 3 - Working with Pipe: This program covers general safety considerations, working with numerous types of pipe, including PVC, ductile iron, concrete, concrete pressure and polyethylene (PE) pipe (available via web and CBT disc formats).
These web-based programs include a final test to verify how much knowledge trainees have retained and a personalize certificate of completion, which trainees can print out at the conclusion of each program. All three chapters will continue to be available as computer-based training programs on disc.
VISTA Training's instant access website offers a special price for a limited time. Over 20 other heavy equipment training programs are also available via VISTA Online.
Interested? For more information, see: NUCA's Pipelayer Installation Training Programs
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!